Thursday, November 12, 2009

Medical Questions and Answers

Can one overdose contained by Vit C?
I remember my biology teacher saying excess vitamin C simply leaves the body in the urine. But once a friend of mine come to school with a swollen eye and told us that he overdosed in vitamin C (even if we thought his parents thrash him up). Can people overdose in vitamin C?...


Can ostriches overdose on paracetamol?
Anybody can. It can cause serious liver damage to living creatures. If your ostrich has ingested it, you may want to nurture it activated charcoal to absorb as much as possible. Effects of the paracetamol may not be noticed until 24 hours after ingestion. The antidote is acetylcysteine. In worst cases, a liver transplant would...


Can over the counter pills catch you glorious if you overdose?
my friend overdosed on asprin and is acting like hes high is it posibal to overdose on over the counter asprin Aspirin will not make you "high", but taking it surrounded by large quantities can kill you. If your friend have truly overdosed as you say, he should be...


Can over the counter urine test detect alcohol and cigarrette usage aside from marijuana use?
alcohol and cigarrettes are legal people, so dont reprimand me for the question. but an answer at a rate of knots would be nice! no, the over the counter specimen tests only test wicked drugs (Opiods, Barbituates, Stimulants, etc) .... so you'll be fine. Source(s):...


Can overdose of stomach-ache killer take out you?
some say it can some say it can't. what is it? yes - Which painkillers and how many? Some will kill you by wounding various organs meaning you die years later after suffering years of agony. Some will slow your metabolism satisfactory to kill you - but really only in such huge...


Can overdosing on sleeping pills put to death you if so how copious would it hold and are here any side affects?
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide - Hi. Overdosing on sleeping pills can indeed kill you. As for how many it would take... it would depend on the individual being and the particular sleeping pills you take. Each has its own schedule of...


Can oxycontin rationale sleeping problems?
My boyfriend takes three 80 mg oxycontin a day for chronic back throbbing and experiences difficulty sleeping since beginning the medication. He wakes up all darkness and sometimes only gets 2-3 hours of sleep between 11 p.m. and 7:30 a.m when he is trying to get some rest. It is extremely frustrating for him and...


Can oxycontin/codone/anti-nausea meds create noticable body twitches?
So my girlfriend just broke her knee cap falling sour a cliff. They did some surgery and sent her home after a few days on an oxycontin/codone regime. And on top of that for her nausea they gave her some pills that help and also put you to sleep. Since she have been...


Can Panadol be noxious?
in high doses? active ingredient is paracetamol so yes defo - Panadol is the same as Tylenol or acetaminophen. Of course if you steal the whole bottle of any medication,even if it is over the counter, you can cause damage to the body, esp. the kidneys surrounded by the case of Tylenol. If you take enough...


Can Past live vaccine's contain the HIV virus?
Vaccines made from the blood of someone who had the Virus made into the Vaccine. Live viruses are not grown in human blood. They are grown contained by tissue cultures or live animal tissue. The influenza virus is grown in eggs. HIV is very difficult to grow and requires a source of...


Can patients be given shots of magnesium (like b12 shots) and are they adjectives?
Doc found i have really low magnesium and b12. Got shots for b12 and supplements fro mag. Curious as to whether i can get mag shots too as i think thats the motive of most of my probs Yes, you could hold been given the magnesium...


Can penicillin be used to treat UTI's? and How habitually can penicillin be used up to that time it become ineffective?
I'm wondering, because my dentist/oral surgeon prescribed it for me before my wisdom teeth came out, as they be infected. It really helped. It's been about 2 months, and that nouns should have been healed by very soon, but...


Can penicillin exact a sore throat?
I've been taking Penicillin for an infected tooth that I got pulled yesterday. I recently notice that it was painful to swallow. I have no set allergy of the drug. I'm not sure if it's the infection or the medicine causing this. It doesnt seem close to an allergy to the penicillin. It is...


Can penicillin VK 500 MG tablettev create adjectives over body discomfort?
I posted this question trying to figure out if my antibiotics have be giving me body pain and i cant find anything on the internet Oh yeah, come on, look up the side effects, that's gonna hurt if you allergic to it, and maybe swelling or the breathing problems.....


Can penicillin work if amoxicillin did not?
Amoxocillin IS penicillin.It's a brand autograph. Like tylenol is acetametophin. - Yes, but there is no guarantee. Both drugs are of about the same power, amoxicillin self just bellow penicillin. I personally would go for something stronger, but you can try, as it might work. - Probably not. Typically, the reason amoxicillin does...


Can physician assistant prescribe medication surrounded by tx?
i wanna be a PA but i don't know if texas will allow me to prescribe medications. You prescribe drugs under a doctor's license. Meaning you can bestow drugs to a patient in clinic, but not to a family contributor or friend. - NO. Leave that to the actual physician. You'll get...


Can poison control trace your phone number?
Just curious.... Anyone can trace your phone number. I hope you didn't do anything stupid. - Yes, they absolutely can trace it! If someone does calls surrounded by & is having a bad reaction or overdose they can trace it in recent times like 911. In order to call for support. As far...


Can poppy seed gain you lofty (poppy tea)?
I've done research about the recreational use of poppy seeds in the form of poppy tea as a recreational drug. I find it rather hard to believe you can go to your local supermarket, buy a bag of poppy seed, do some cold/hot water extraction with lemon juice as sour stabilizer and...


Can populace use novacaine as a drug to resembling drug them selves resembling im not motto at the dentists or something?
like as in of marijauna or cocaine or methamphetamine?? Novocaine doesn't get you elevated. - Novicaine is a presciption drug only to be used by medical professionals.. -


Can population who own have scoliosis surgery become astronauts?
Well, it would depend on what specific part of astronautics the person wanted to dance into. If it were an engineering position or some other less physically demanding department, then I would right to be heard it would be possible for the person to be accepted, however if you are referring...


Can post organization detect Anthrax correspondence and Mail Bombs sent to me?
Can post office detect Anthrax letters and Mail Bombs sent to me? I had argument and involved pissed-off situation beside a guy, and he may have access to stuff to make letter bombs or plant some virus/bacteria/poison vial within envelope to try to kill me. Can the post...


Can pregnant women work within centralized sterile supply department?
I work in SPD and I just found out that I'm five weeks pregnant, I was told by a co-worker contained by the past that pregnant women cannot work in this department. I just would approaching to know if there is any truth to this statement. In general...it's a load of...


Can prescribed tablets given to metally-unstable empire be ...?
be exploited? E.g. if the patinet is having drugs such as anti-depressants and Morphine, could they sell it off for money ? PS. Just a thought.. Technically yes but why would people buy a drug they could draw from prescribed to them? - Diversion to illicit use is a huge problem,...


Can Prozac lead to mitt tremors?
I recently started taking Prozac about 3 weeks ago, and 2 or 3 days ago I started noticing my hand trembling, does anyone know if this medication can cause tremors-- I have an appointment with my psychiatrist Monday but until consequently I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this. Thank you!...


Can Prozac overdose exact SSRI Discontinuation Syndrome?
I took 80 mg of prozac after not having been on it at all. A afternoon went by and I started feeling like I be going crazy. I searched online and I have pretty much all of the symptoms of SSRI Discontinuation Syndrome. I know that 80mg of prozac is an overdose and...

No comments:

Post a Comment