Friday, November 13, 2009

Medicine FAQ

Can Prozac product me worse?
I've been taking 40 mgs for a few years now and I recently concluded up back in the hospital where they increased it to 60mgs. I haven't feel good the past week, my stomach hurts/nauseous and just feel very tired and blah. The past couple days i've always be feeling MORE depressed and having the...


Can quitting caffeine give a hand net overcoming a benzo addiction easier?
Or am I oversimlplifying things? I was on Klonopin for 6 years. I was drinking 7-9 Diet Cokes a day. Stopping the cokes made things easier. I really strongly recommend that you taper slowly from benzos. Example: For 5mg. or lower, cut dose by 1/4 for a week....


Can Random Breath Tests detect weed?
I am a P plater, and I love the thrill of going really fast while drunk along one particular street in western sydney-It's long, straight and within never are any cops there. However, I then have to drive home beside a BAC of about 0.09, and run the risk of being caught at a...


Can recreational drugs inflict bipolar?
ok so someone i know has bipolar but she goes out ALL the time and does drugs/drinks alcohol (she's 18 btw) can these be a factor in her person diagnosed with bipolar? i get anxiety from doing coke for a year... but not recreationally. i think it can. my friends bipolar and/or skitzo (hes both...


Can relations who own undergone Sex variation surgery can amend their first name and sex surrounded by their certificate?
Anybody can have their name changed on all legitimate documents i.e. Driver License, Birth Certificate, Social Security. In The U.S.A. only 47 states allow the gender marker on a Birth Certificate to be changed. To do so you would want to...


Can Robitussin show up on a drug experiment!?
so on thursday i had a bottle (4oz.) of robitussin and now i had a military drug audition today (tuesday). will it show up positive on my drug test? can it even be traced on a drug test? what are the chances? To put it simply, yes it can show up on...


Can salivary stones which form within the gland which is situated surrounded by the d¨|colletage be removed contained by the UK lacking taking?
Can salivary stones which form in the gland which is situated in the neck be removed surrounded by the UK without taking the whole of the gland out. If so where, I reside within Liverpool? Skin Medical...


Can san pedro cactus achieve you elevated?
i have a san pedro cactus and i heard if you boil it down into a tea you can have pychodeylic effects on you? is this true? only if you sit on it, and then you jump up into the sky because of the sharp misery in your buttocks - You can blend...


Can science explain how the brain produces the mind? And save...?
...is there any way to determine the brain is NOT doing that, short of waiting for heartbeat and respiration to cease long plenty for necrosis of the brain tissue to set in? I Don't Think Anyone has a Very Satisfactory Explanation, I Personally Think Consciousness Arises From a Internal...


Can science gross us live this long?
With cryonics,nanotechnology, gene therapy, neurostimulation, stem cell research, mind uploading, and all of scientific advance to come, how likely is it for a 17 year old today reaching a 500th birthday? (considering cyronics as an altrnative) The individual problem i see is as we age are brain undevelopes at a certain point. I...


Can semen from your throat be detected when getting a throat culture done?
I had a throat culture done today and I should be getting the results tomorrow, but I was just wondering if it's possible for them to detect semen within it from your throat, it isn't a screening for any sort of STD or STI though, they're going...


Can SEROQUEL give a hand and be used for troubles sleeping?
I've taken Seroquel for years without any problems, and I'm on a relatively high-ranking dose (450mg at bedtime). If I didn't take it, I wouldn't be able to sleep a wink. - Given some of the horrible side effects of Seroquel, I would HIGHLY advise against it. Only use...


Can serotonin be gooey form?
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter made from tryptophan. It can be made into a solution and is used in this form for research purposes. It is not available as a medication in liquid form, but fairly often seen in tablet form as a nutritive supplement. - Sure, it can be, but most often is not. There...


Can she take a stem cell for her newborn who is mentally ill//?
hey thanx for an answer for a previous question...bt her baby is mentally ill.i indicate she does not walk,eat herself,speak,so is it possible to get a stem cell for her?because a s i told u up to that time aunty hasnt banked a stem cell for her...


Can Some One Help me Please?
Well Monday I was running Full Speed Sprints as Usual In Football Practice. I seemed to get a cramp that hurt a adjectives lot. The Pain continued and I tried to ignore it. Well Today Which is 4 days after the incident I was gonna stretch Out to play some football with friends and...


Can some one plez bring up to date me the given name of harmones secreted by the anterior lobe of pituitary gland?
1. Follicle-stimulating Hormone(FSH) 2. Luteinising Hormone(LH) 3. Thyroid stimulating Hormone(TSH) 4. Adrenocorticotrophic Hormone(ACTH) 5. Somatrophic Hormone (STH) or Growth Hormone(GH) 6. Prolactin Hormone(PH) or luteotrophic Hormone(LTH) -


Can some update me who invented enhanced chemiluminscence immunometric assay?
I am working on immunoassay techniques in a clinical laboratory. The technique is in use within many laboratories of the world. I want to know who for the first time developed this technique. I will be grateful if some solid reference is provided from scientific literature. Take a look at...


Can some1 explain the relationship b/w thyroid hormones and catecholamines?
I didnt understnad this clearly.in thyroidtoxicosis,sympathectomy relieves certain effects of thyroid hormones...wat exactly shud v understand abt the relationship b/w catecholamines and thyroid hormones??plz give support to dudesssss Thyroid hormones potentiate the effects of adrenaline and noradrenaline because it stimulates the production of their receptors, thus increasing heart frecuency, systolic...


Can some1 gimme a inventory of Doctors &their net? 10 points!?
I'm rely interested in medical field but I'm not sure which body system to focus on I'm considering dermatalogy or pediatrics Can i have a account or website for all the medical fields & annual salary?1 I second Dr. Pangolin's response. All of it. - A few points: You...


Can somebody explain the MAPK/ERK signalling pathway?
Hi, I'm doing some research on skin cancer at the moment and was wondering if somebody could explain the MAPK/ERK pathway - I know it's fairly complex. I was below the impression that MAPK was ERK? Thanks To be honest, your question is not smooth to answer- there are many depths and I'm...


Can somebody suggest whether at hand are any side effects of gestin tablet--what is it for medically and sanctuary?
is it safe to continue hormonal tablets or do they cause any mar in the long run-- i am trying to conceive--please help me asap for sure it will harm you within the long run. Check with doctor and see what...


Can someone aid me next to this weightloss stuff?
alright, last week i worked out for 6 days and burned 540 calories per day. thats 3240 calories burned that week. so, how many pounds did I loose? i dont own a amount yet so i cant figure out if i lost weight or not. also, how various calories does one...


Can someone answer me a medical response sound out?
Okay here's the scenario, you are a security officer working in an office building. It is 7:30 am and someone approached your desk to report that the property governor of your building is on the floor and unconscious. You rush to the scene and see her lying in a small puddle...


Can someone answer this physiology give somebody the third degree?
briefly discuss the production,physiological actions and production of a surfactant in the lungs The walls of alveoli consist mainly of light alveolar cells, which are simple squamous epithelial cells. They are the main sites of gas exchange. Scattered among them are surfactant- secrete cells that secrete alveolar fluid, which keeps...


Can someone back me realize blood gas?
I really need to know every thing. i spend a lot of time studying it and i'm still not competent to answer question on it. areas to focus: 1. how do you determine weather it's metabolic or respiratory based on results of pH, PCO2, HCO? 2. how do you tell if it's compensated...

No comments:

Post a Comment