Sunday, November 15, 2009

Medicine Questions and Answers

Can someone progress to medical arts school beside singular 2 years of collage: And can someone progress to academy during summer too?
i was wondering if i can go to medical school near only 2 years of collage, and if i can go to school during summer too if i wanna be a cardiac surgeon and finish quicker. what's the...


Can someone put in the picture me around the electromagnetic field of the human body?
Not much is known. Just that the human body produce's a slight EM field that is lone detectable with instruments. I think it is caused by chemicals within the body... but not sure. -


Can someone read this MRI?
I had this MRI done cause ive been have numbness with pain shooting down my right leg, all the means of access down to my foot. Shouldnt they have used contrast?? Is there a reason why I can still hold pain in my leg but have a commonplace MRI? LUMBAR SPINE MRI-WO CONTRAST HISTORY: 1....


Can someone recount me exactly what a microbiologist does and where on earth do they work.?
Does anyone know if The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offers this. Microbiologists study microorganisms, primarily bacteria and fungi. They may work any in research or in clinical laboratories where patients are diagnosed. - yes. a microbiologist deals with bacteria, fungi, protists,...


Can someone recount me what the work for these doctors is similar to?
I am looking to be in the medical career and these are the jobs I am more interested within. Can you tell me what a day would be like for these types of doctors. (I know these pilfer alot of schooling and I am dedicated to being...


Can someone relate me just about human blood groups?
You might work for a blood bank, and you hold no clue about human blood? I'd say its time to take a few classes, don't you contemplate? - As I am sure you know there is three groups A B 0 culture can be any one of these types or AB....


Can someone relation me to a table of adjectives the neurotransmitters and their respctive receptors? No wikipedia please?
Can someone link me to a table of all the neurotransmitters and their respctive receptors? No wikipedia please You mean LIKE the one on wikipedia, right? Or is it a suitcase of wikipedia being too heavily scrutinized by the assessment bodies? http://www.benbest.com/science/anatmind/…...


Can someone relief me construct this diagnosis?
A 4 year old girl is brought to the ER because of a 5 day history of fever, diffuse abdominal twinge, nausea, vomitting and diarrhea. Examination shows patechie, and hepatosplenomegaly. Hemoglobin concentration is 8.7g/dL and platelet count is 60,000/mm3. A peripheral blood smear shows erythrocyte fragmantation. Which of the following renal findings is...


Can someone serve me near anatomy??please?
a worker in a furniture refinishing establishment fell into a vat of pain stripper, but quickly removed his clothes and risned past its sell-by date in the saftety shower. were his safety measures correct? what fundamental organs migh suffer early damage from poisoning through skin by organic solvents? mr> BEllazono, a fisherman contained by...


'Can someone solve this complex numbers l2il, l5+12il, l2 - 2il, l1 - 4il, l3 - 6il?'?
i need help with these problem within 5 outs of like 100 i have to do and its 12 AM already i want some sleep please help me out There's 100 of these? Easy plenty. Just use the pythagorean theorum on all of...


Can someone support me self diagnose?
I have: -runny nose -congestion -sore throat -coughs -body pains & it sounds like a cold, but i dont own a fever. help? thats flu with pharyngitis. most probably caused by viral aetiology.... gargle with thaw salted water for sore throat relief, see your doctor for a prescription for flu and body ache. -...


Can someone trace the tract of one of the cranial nerves?
Im thinking since its a peripheral nerve, it must be a sensory nerve so the stimulus, doesn`t matter what it may be, is sensed somewhere in the periphery, and then it travels from dendrites, cell body to axons and ends up in the brain somewhere (thalamus) probably and after...


Can someone who have be through plentifully of trauma get better their artistic IQ?
In other words does the damage done to the brain from emotional trauma, especially repeated trauma, permanent, or can it be heal and the brain returned to the same functionality? Emotional trauma does not lower your IQ- it may mess up your emotions, but it does...


Can someone who have minor arthritis within their hand linger on table?
It is possible for people with arthritis to do anything that people minus arthritis do! I would say that with the right types and amounts of medication, a person beside arthritis could wait tables for a lot of years. However while almost anything is possible, within are risks....


Can someone who have zilch become a doctor or Ect....?
can someone who is 21 has no ged or anything. go and get a ged progress to school and become something or not. It takes more than determination to successfully complete medical school. It take innate intelligence, the ability to work very hard for years next to no reward, an...


Can someone who is audible range impair work within robustness diligence?
Can someone who is hearing impaired and needs to use a audible range aide to hear higher pitches be disqualified to work in health thinking, even if they had a stethoscope that fitted over the hearing aides, and could communicate and hear fine with both the audible range aides...


Can someone who know the brain all right detail me what these things be determined and how it could effect brain function?
Thanks in advance. This stuff is from an old MRI report of mine. First one: There is thinning of the not here temporoparietal white matter with prominence of the left occipital trigone. Sagittal descriptions show thinning of the...


Can someone who know the brain very well update me what these things tight and how it could effect brain function?
Thanks in advance. This stuff is from an old MRI report of mine. First one: There is thinning of the not here temporoparietal white matter with prominence of the left occipital trigone. Sagittal imagery show thinning of the posterior...


Can something come up to you short you one competent to remember it?
Could something happen and you can't remember anything ever happening but there is evidence that it did evolve? ....and saying that person wasn't drinking or drunk.... Yes. Amnesia and blackouts can occur for a mixture of reasons. You mentioned excluding being drunk, which is one possibility. Alcoholic...


Can spectacles / eyeglasses be considered as a drug ?
WHO - defines drug as any substance that is used or is intended to be used to modify or explore physiological systems or pathological states for the benefit of the recipient. No they are defined as a "durable medical appliance". - No it isn't a drug, but you do stipulation...


Can sprain to the pituitary gland incentive hypothyroidism?
If it involves inhibited secretion of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), then the thyroid gland will not be stimulated to secrete thyroid hormones as needed. Insufficient secretion of thyroid hormones due to insufficient pituitary TSH secretion constitutes one type of hypothyroidism. Source(s): RN


Can SSRIs rationale SEVERE agitation?
Today was my first day taking Zoloft (for panic disorder, anxiety, depression and OCD), and I enjoy SEVERE agitation tonight. I can't go to sleep and can't stop thinking about horrible weird thoughts. I have a feeling like my brain has a mind of it's own, so to speak. I took .5 mg of Xanax...


Can stem cell regenerate bones?
And make me taller please understand I am a 17 old masculine only 5-5. Stem cells would not work in that benevolent of way. They could potentially generate bone, but I doubt it would make you taller. If your growth plates aren't closed, growth hormone would be what would make you taller. It's excessive growth...


Can stem cell replace the response contained by my lip?
I got into an accident when I was 10 years antiquated and the left side of my face looked like Frankenstein for 3 months. It's 6 years then, the damadges have healed the scarring has heal beautifully and I can see and all that but my lip has a giant...

No comments:

Post a Comment