Monday, November 9, 2009

Medicine Q&A

3 darvocet...24days ago...will i be okay for urine interview?
If you own a script for this medication you generally will not be challenged when it shows up in your urine. I own taken this drug for 20 years, and I'm sure the half life isn't much more than 4 hours. thus in 24 days, I cannot see how near would...


3 organs that works together contained by arms?
That's not even a complete sentence, let alone a proper question. Are you asking us to name three organs that function together inwardly the arms? If so, muscles, bones, skin, arteries, veins, and nerves are some examples. If that's not what you're asking, try again with a full sentence. - pancreas liver...


3 Weeks Post Op and Still surrounded by Pain?
I had a laparoscopic excision of endometriosis and a mini laparotomy to excise an endometrioma in my abdominal wall a little over 3 weeks ago. Is it majority to still be having significant pain? I do not have an infection, but invigorating seems to be going quite slow. Thank you! You...


3. What would be the treatment for a long-suffering near a low red blood cell count?
Usually a blood transfusion if it is really low. The more important question is what has cause it. Source(s): rn - Depends on the underlying cause. If it is anaemia then perchance a course of iron. If it is more serious like leukaemia or blood...


3. Would an excess of not as much as of rennin be feasible to end in hypertension?
Cite a reason for your answer. omg, i'm looking for the same question for my human phys. honors class. that's so unnatural 'cause the question is written the same exact way :P - Rennin is a protease enzyme, so im pretty sure a defiency...


307mg of codeine and 4800mg of ibuprofen should I shift to the hospital?
I took an entire packet of nurofen plus, containing a total of 307mg of codeine and 4800mg of ibuprofen and have since vomited twice, and feel like Im going to again, im nauseas, short of breath and puny. Should I go to the hospital or just wait...


325mg po q4 h for temp above 101*F. the medication is supplied surrounded by gr v tablets. how copious would you furnish?
There are 3 systems of weights and measures used in Pharmacy. Metric is standard. The Apothecary system is a historical system, and the Avoirdupois system is the common system that the US uses where 1 pound = 16...


34 tablets of atenolol 25mg taken. What will begin?
my friend told me someone was thinking of taking 34 tablets of atenolol 25mg. He's been prescribed one per day. He have MVP, MR and marfan's syndrome. What will happen to him? that could be fatal, it could stop his heart. - I strongly suggest you relate your friend to take...


34 weeks pregnant and I took one tablet (dose) of Sudafed PE.?
The DR said I could take Sudafed, but I did not know there were different one.. I tool PE Will one Tablet affect the tot at 34 weeks... Thanks.. both sudafed (pseudoephedrine) and sudafed PE (phenylephrine) are fine in pregnancy in reccomended doses. You can keep taking it...


34 y o feminine near fatigue, unified torment, elevated cpr of 7.5, am on SSRI low dose for depression, any design?
I have been feeling a bit rotten lately. For a couple of months I have had a lot of nouns, some joint pain (mainly wrists, base of thumbs, vertebrae, neck, shoulders and 'clicky' hips, bit on my feet. Feeling...


4 mouth swab drug conducting tests, how tons hrs do u own 2 quit drinking & not show up on audition?
about 30 years - You don't! The best way to pass a saliva experiment is to go here for more information http://www.directdetox.com/?Click=206 -


4. How and why would a human being monitor their blood sugar level?
Stop getting people to do your homework for you, this is the fourth question in a row i've see from you, and you've even put the question number in the title!! Pick up a book like everybody else - Diabetics have to monitor their level in order to...


40 mg of Paxil for 3 months - please assist?
Dear All, Kindly please help me as I am not familiar with this med at adjectives. 3 months ago my doc put me right on 40 mg of Paxil (I was just bit frustrated in work). I found out subsequently it's a huge dose and just dont want to take...


40mg of Valiums and 4mg of Xanax within a 6 hour interval?
if someone takes 40mg of valiums then 6 hours later clutch 2 xanax bars (4mg) are they just gonna be fcuked up or should they be taken to the hospital.. my brother did this today but he takes these fairly often..he took the valiums earlier now a moment...


45 mg of a benzodiazepine- okay dosage to bring or too much?
I take a benzodiazepine for sleeping. I'm supposed to tak 30 mg, but it never makes me fall asleep. I integer I could increase it another 15 mg to make sure I go to sleep. I literally haven't slept in 2 days and have 3 15-minute naps. Is...


450 mL D5W beside 1.5 g of medication is to be infused at a rate of 5 mg/min using a IV pump.?
calculate the flow rate. in mL/hr. 1.5x1000=1500mg 1500mg/450ml=3.3mg/mL 5x60=300mg/hr 300/3.3=90mL/hr - remember you want mL at the top in the wrapping up so start it off there to make it easier 1.5g=1500mg- start bad using adjusting to 1...


450mg of WellButrin XL?
I am prescribed 450mg a day of WellButrin XL and 2mg Klonopin twice daily (total 4mg) + as needed I will have days where on earth I would consume over 12mg of klonopin is that bad. I mean I never get giant or anything. I tried quitting klonopin for a week after I have been taking...


5. Red blood cell are produced within _____ surrounded by the bone.?
A. cartilage B. periosteum C. red marrow D. yellow marrow 6. Which of the following is an immoveable joint? A. ball-and-socket B. hinge C. pelvis D. pivot 5) C and 6) C :-) Hope I helped! Source(s): I love Science :) - It's Friday, and I don't do...


5. A doctor have established to prescribe two different drugs to 200 heart patients as follows,?
5. A doctor has decided to prescribe two new drugs to 200 heart patients as follows, 50 win drug A, 50 get drug B and 100 get both the drugs A & B. The 200 patients were chosen so that respectively had a 80% chance of...


50 PERCENT OF BLOOD IS MADE UP OF WHAT?
Im thinking it's plasma since plasma is made up of water or is it red blood cells since there are so various different types of cells or is it white blood cells? please help! plasma - plasma Source(s): med student - Red blood cells Source(s): ME!! - water - i would...


5000mg tylenol overdose?
i took more than 5000mg tylenol so i want know what happened thats what i drink for my migraines... but if your not felling to good. go to the hospital. but start by drinking lots of wet.. not too much - What happen is that you did something stupid. It's way more than you needed, there's a...


500mg of codeine??
i take opiates a lot and ive never had any character of bad reaction. but the other night i took the superlative dose of codeine ive ever takin, i wasnt trying to kill myself, i broke out into hives and my whole upper body was pitch-black red, my face almost turned purple, and i had a horrible...


51. A 50 year antiquated client weigh 110 lbs. The physician ordered a med given 60 units/kg. diluted contained by 100 ml of?
0.9% normal saline. Using an 80 unit/ml. vial, how many milliliters did the nurse add to the IV solution? A 46 Kg. woman be admitted with seizure commotion. The physician ordered valproic acid 15 mg./kg. BID IM....


5ml x3 a hours of daylight. field for this medication is 0.12- 0.8?
a child who weighs 38 lbs is to receive Valium (diazepam) 5ml x3 a day. range for this medication is 0.12- 0.8 mg/kg/day within 3-4 divided doses. the med is comes in 5ml tabs. is this dose safe? how plentiful ml will be given with each dose?...

No comments:

Post a Comment