Sunday, November 15, 2009

Medicine FAQ

Can stem cell research work on an animal?
Can stem cell research work on an animal? like i really believe this creature could exist in our future if someone used stem cell research or gene mutation or genetic engineering. so i be curious if stem cell research can be done on animals cuz this seemed like it could work...


Can stopping long permanent status dignified dose ibuprofen therpy suddenly grounds a complex than typical red blood cell count?
My mother is in the hospital currently and her doctor has told her she has approximately 2 extra pints of blood contained by her system. Now other than Polycythemia I was wondering if the Ibuprofen stoppage could be the cause of...


Can substantial amounts of vicodine really grounds hallucionations over time?
I was watching an episode of House and wondering if it could actually happen. my thought is that vicodine may in reality inhibit hallucinations because of its making you sleepy. then maybe you'll only have trippy dreams, but i've never dreamt while sleeping with vicodine (post-surgery) if you fast and...


Can sumone please suggest a book for swift review of biochemistry?
I really like Lippincott's Illustrated Review - Biochem; it summarizes all of the main concepts into a nice, concise format, and have great diagrams to illustrate everything. Because it's short, it's easy to read and good for review, but for more details, you'll probably need a commonplace biochem textbook....


Can surgery dent your heart valve?
My 11 year old border collie recently went through surgery to hold a tumor removed from his elbow. While the suture healed rapidly, the bandage restraining his elbow movement cause the tip of his elbow to ulcerate. I was not given antibiotics for him immediately after the surgery, but once his elbow joint become...


Can swallowing a infallible amount of naproxen sodium grasp me elevated?
If so, how many milligrams. Please don't judge me. Just say whether or not it will. I'm simply bored and depressed. No, not at all. All naproxen is is Aleve, an NSAID similar to Motrin or Advil. You won't feel anything, except maybe a stomach ache. If you've ever...


Can taking 2-3 Biotin Capsules that are 5mg respectively a daylight be dicey if you're merely supposed to cart 1 a light of day?
Sometimes I forget whether or not I've taken my biotin pill for the day, and in a result sometimes I end up taking 2. This does not come to pass often though. Is it dangerous health...


Can taking 29,574 grams of tylenol wipe out you?
Sorry about the weird number but that is 91-325 gram tablets. So, can it wipe out who ever takes them? So, if you really mean grams... yes. Good luck swallowing 60 lbs of tylenol that should be a lot of fun... though they don't put together 325 gm tablets of tylenol,...


Can taking 4 caplets of advil, 6 caplets of panadol, and 4 tablets of?
Extra strength Panadol all at the same time be enough to execute me. ummm yes. I took 3 Neurofen tablets once and it knocked me out cold. Overdosing on medicine is bad. Paracetamol (panadol) is the worst of painkillers to overdose on. If your really surrounded...


Can taking 8 motrin KILL you?
Yes, if combined with other drugs and booze - Please don't try it. How do you know it won't do serious harm? That is way above the recommended dosage of 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. They give limitations on the pills for a reason. The body has to process the chemicals we...


Can taking a lower dose of medication possibly engineer you dream more regularly?
It depends on the medication, and the dosage. Usually dream changes occur when changing dosage or medication (whether it be that you're have withdrawals from the medication or you have recently increased your dosage). But again, it depends on the medication. Barbiturates, depression, some anxiety medication, etc....


Can taking abilify and xanax at matching be deadly?
The Xanax are .25, but I plan on taking enough to get a little messed up. With two abilify to put me to sleep tonight. the xanax will put you to sleep by itself - Abilify and Xanax interact in such a way as to increase the effects of one another....


Can taking antibiotics trademark bloodtests results come final vague?
Depends on the blood test. In most cases, antibiotics do not change the test results. In some cases, however, they are specified to depress some factors giving an inaccurate reading. Source(s): My cousin who works in a lab.


Can taking blood pressure pills mess up my length? Or can smoking and drinking mess it up?
smoking and drinking should not effect ur time. thats not good. - About blood pressure medicine, I own NOT heard that. Regarding smoking and drinking maybe, not sure though...I guess you would have to ask a smoker and a drinker. - No, typically...


Can taking Dexitrim Complex 7 pills and had it out form you fatter?
If you take a Dexitrim Complex 7 pill, and don't work out, can it make you fatter if all of it's components of late sit in your stomach or would that not happen? No it would not make you ''fatter'', you would receive sick from the ingredients....


Can taking drastically large amounts of Vitamin C mar you?
My friend is trying to induce a miscarriage, she says there's no heart beat anymore and the baby is insensible but the doctor told her to wait and her body would pass it naturally.. So she told me ahead of time she's going to be taking 500 mg's of vitamin...


Can taking heaven reduce to rubble my body even if I've single taken it once?
I took ecstasy once and I'm not entirely sure if it will damage my brain permanently. What do you guys chew over? Can anyone tell me the potential dangers? Yes, unanimously anything that changes perception or brain function does so because it is a poison....


Can taking l-dopa brand me interview possitve for meth ?
It is possible since both meth and l-dopa are catechols with similar structures. HOWEVER, any urine test that came put money on positive because of l-dopa use should go to a second level test (GC/MS) which would never verbs l-dopa for methamphetamine. If you are taking l-dopa for some legitimate...


Can taking strain relieving pills for a long term of time be insecure for you? If so how?
I got really bad shin splints from track this year to the point where it hurts to hike. So I've been taking 2 Ibuprofen to relieve the pain, and since the only agency to heal shin splints is to stay off them...


Can taking Suboxone 8mg result in a lower sex drive contained by men?
no it doesn't if u look up the med its not in the side effects at adjectives - YES! I hold n taking suboxone for 2 years now and that is one side effect that I hate, within is just no interest in it most of the...


Can taking sudafed form you question paper positive for methamphetamines?
27y/o husband had a few strokes in March, he tested positive for methamphetamines, can that be due to him taking sudafed for a few weeks before the strokes? He be diagnosed with APS, and that's probably why he had the strokes. He swears up and down it was positive because...


Can taking your blood pressure too regularly be risky?
i have a bp monitor at home and i check my blood pressure about ever 15 minutes except for when i'm sleeping for the past 3 days or so. my arm feel a bit sore but i'm wondering if this can cause serious harm? i can still move my hand and...


Can tamiflu come surrounded by a juice not a pill?
just wanted to know because i cannot swallow pills "TAMIFLU is also available in a fruit–flavored gooey form with a dosing dispenser for children 1 year and older and for adults who have difficulty swallowing the tablet." (One of my friends can't swallow pills either.) Source(s): http://www.tamiflu.com/taking/default.as… - yes, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment