Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Medicine Free Q&A

Can Tarceva cure Lungcancer or it can single extend one´s time ?
Tarceva is a life-extending treatment only, NOT a cure. www.tarceva.com - Here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarceva -


Can tetracycline cause/lead to thinning of the retina and/or a retinal hole?
I was wondering if the antibiotic tetracycline, used as a treatment for acne, can cause a retinal hole... I know that one of the more rare and severe side effect of delirium changes..but will antibiotic affect the eye itself or the brain? It is very doubtful that an...


Can the Anti-depressant drug,"Celexa"create coat loss?
I have been on this anti-depressant for 7 months. Since starting Celexa I have notice a significant amount of hair loss and difference in hair texture. To the point where on earth it's.... scary. I am only 27 years old. I hold even bought hair,skin,nails vitamins, biotin, silica, etc. this has solely helped a...


Can The Anti-Depression, Prozac grounds make worse to your growth and nouns as a childish teen?
I'm going to the doctors in the future, and they think putting me on prozac will help out me with my anxiety, and OCD. I'm worried because I'm only shy of 14... not even, and I'm afraid that being such a young at heart...


Can the diuretic HCTZ dilute a blood pregnancy interview?
Probably not, even the home pregnancy tests are amazingly accurate and sensitive. If you are late for your period and the home pregnancy experiment is negative, and you wish to be pregnant, give it an additional week. If it is again negative, sorry, you will have to try again next month....


Can the doctor write another physical form?
I play football and i needed a physical, so i got one. But the coach didnt ask about it and i forgot about it and presently i lost it, and have no idea where it is (i estimate my mom threw it away on accident). So i was wondering if i could ask...


Can the doctors bring too much blood?
I got my blood taken for the first time yesterday, it was checking my liver kidney and thyroid. The nurse missed and hit a nerve on one of my arms.So she have to take blood from my other arm That same day I got hit within the head during a basketball game. So...


Can the doctors fix him?
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hom… The injuries in face may be recoverable upto 50-80% But any injury to brain is virtually non-recoverable. VDO is just showing the injuries detectable by eye, there is no hint about other damages & any investigations. In any manner of motion trauma, brain is usually injured- we may or may not see it. Summary,...


Can the doctors see surrounded by a superficial looking(certificate) if a personality be poisoned?
I assume you mean, can the doctor tell if a person be poisoned by looking at the Death Certificate. Assuming that proper tests were done on the deceased being, Yes. By law, suspicious and sudden unexpected deaths are supposed to be investigated by the county coroner....


CAN THE DRUG LINSOPRIL AFFECT A PERSONS POTASSIUM LEVERS?
I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS FOR MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND I HAVE LEG CRAMPS WONDERING IF POTASSIUM MIGHT BE LOW. While I agree with the above answers, I wanted to mention that there is a combination pill that includes lisinopril and also the diuretic call HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide). Check your medication bottle...


Can the drug Risperidone seize you big?
I have a 9 year old who has autism and is taking risperidone. My problem is that I also hold an 18 year old son who likes to get soaring on anything he can including prescription drugs. I have locked up drugs except this one as i did not think he could use...


Can the exact time of using a drug be detected by a quill interview? If so can you show me the source?
If you trust wikipedia (and I do) there is a whole table about respectively drug on this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test


Can the hospital do illogical drug conducting tests?
And if they can, can they get the cops involved? Will they make you tell them where on earth you got it from? No, they cannot do random drug tests, but they will run drug tests. Also, the hospital won't report you across the world. Its mostly just to know what types...


Can the hot nouns shoot society surrounded by the summer?
Only babies and old people. - lack of air conditioning coupled next to being dehydrated can kill you. - depends how high of robustness risks you have but yes - Have you heard of heat stroke? Yes, people may die for roast stroke. - Being In the boil to much...


Can the human brain crash approaching a computer?
The brain is very complex. But is it possible for electrical brain signals to accidently reach a crashing state? Destroying and shutting down the mind? Yes, it's called smoking crack! - I believe it is. It sort of happens when someone reach a comatose state or when they have a seizure. Source(s):...


Can the mercury within sushi variety you stupid?
I just heard it and am wondering if its true. Thanks I doubt it. Most stupid people are stupid by choice, not food. - Your question prompts me to ask whatever happened to Jeremy Piven, the TV and Broadway star who have to leave his production because of symptoms of mercury poisoning?...


Can the pill despoil your internal organs?
im 15 and need to go on the pill due to the pain i obtain with my periods. im worries No it doesnt damage you organs if it did they would not have them on the open market. The pill will certainly help with your time of year pains and lighten the flow...


Can the spine restore itself?
once the spine is injured can it restore itself? Spine muscles can. Broken vertebrae rarely can restore themselves without surgery. Nerves virtually never can restore themselves. - Without more information, it is difficult to address this question. A spasm within the muscles of the back can be horribly debilitating, but will eventually go away. Damage...


Can the tablets Zyrtec be stunning my growth?
Im 13,I used to have bad allergys/asthma and I have be taking zyrtec once a day since I was 4,My father and brother are rally high-ceilinged,my mom is short and so am I for years i've thought I got my genes from her,lately I have been growing alot and my doctor said...


Can the wrong doseage of Thyrox for hypothyroidism front to hyperthyroidism?
My mum had recently realised she has be double dosing accidently on Thyrox, she feels fine and at a recent check up (no blood test) everything was okay but is there a uncertainty she could now have slight hyperthyroidism as she has lost profusely of weight. Also, she is...


Can thera flu nightime severe cold be taken at dark if took nasarel allery nasal spray within AM?
Yes you can, but I'll warn you that you'll probably become very drowsy. If you have to turn to school or work I wouldn't recommend it, personally. A great cold medicine that works for me is Dimetapp, which also cause drowsiness, but...


Can these abet me not repeal from oxycontin?
For the past year I have had an addiction to oxycontin. Over former times week I have been doing other pills to not withdraw from my oxy addiction. K-pins, hydros, and perkasets. Nothing too much, in recent times enough so that I am not laying on the floor in a globe sweating....


Can these be side effects from crestor?
Well my dad has been taking crestor for over a week. He doesn't really take them everyday. But for the later 3 days he has been getting very dizzy and the awareness that he wants to throw up. I am very scared. His Pulse is around 55.What should he do? Call his doctor....


Can these drugs relieve me not cancel horribly from oxycontin?
For the past year I have had an addiction to oxycontin. Over times gone by week I have been doing other pills to not withdraw from my oxy addiction. K-pins, hydros, and perkasets. Nothing too much, newly enough so that I am not laying on the floor in a orb...


Can this be cured? pancreatitis?
My sister was in the hospital last week for roda virus. she be vomiting,diarrhea, stomach pain and headaches. she was treated, and presently feels much better. the doctor told us that we need to keep her on a low flab diet. it has to do with her pancreas....there's no symptoms but its there. can someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment