Saturday, November 14, 2009

Medicine Free questions and answers

Can someone backing me find a defence where on earth two doctors argue over the course of treatment for a lenient?
I need to find one of these for a class of mine. Thank you. House - Here's a well documented case that changed the course of history. Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm of Prussia developed chronic hoarseness and be diagnosed...


Can someone be temporarily deafened?
Not by load noise, by temporary i imply for a few days. How might this be possible? what would have to be done to someone to deafen them for this long and how would they be cured of it? Sometimes a really serious ear infection can cause trauma to the eardrum causing makeshift deafness, but...


Can someone become a doctor by taking physician assistant as college chief?
Can't you go to a medical school after taking physician assistant as major?.. yeah i know we enjoy to take MCAT first but still you can get into a medical college by taking tht major right? NO PA is a two year course in most places. Most medical...


Can someone comfort me find a baggage where on earth two doctors argue over the course of treatment for a lenient?
I need to find one of these for a class of mine. Thank you. A cancer patient: the doctors involved in the patients thinking have to decide on chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery. There really is no way to find...


Can someone comfort me next to this?
Okay, so my mom's been having like a grinding/gnawing backache in her upper right abdomen, near her rib round up. She says it's been going on and off, and that she's be having the pain since 6:30 this afternoon. We don't know what's going on. My best guess is gallbladder trouble. She may...


Can someone comfort near my medical vocabulary?
I am needing to make this sentence (My hands are touching my knees) into a sentence next to medical terms. Would this be correct? My proximal metacarpals are in contact with my bilateral articulatio genus? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks There r no proximal or distal metacarpals. Just 1 set of metacarpals,...


Can someone communicate me give or take a few the drug vioxx?
this is for homework i couldn't find the info i needed on walgreens hope you can help. i need to know the generic name? Indications? Forms? and side effects? please this is the single one i need can you give me a website anything that can help? and...


Can someone confirm if using electrodes for muscle stimulation can destroy cell or administer muscle spoil?
My girlfriend uses electrodes for treatment of cellulite , but a blood test shows a value of 929 for CREATINCINASA (CK) related to muscle sabotage apparently , and the normal is about 100. Can this be a result of using the electrodes stimulator or...


Can someone contribute me some examples of IV solutions?
I need 2 examples of each. Isotonic crystalloid, hypertonic crystalloid and hypotonic crystalloid. Also I need a further example of a colloid. I already have Gelofusin, Albumin and Haemacell. Isotonic: Lactated Ringers solution, Normal Saline (0.9%) Hypertonic: 3% saline Hypotonic: 0.45% (half normal saline), 0.225% (quarter normal saline) Collid: hetastarch -...


Can someone convey me surrounded by layman's jargon what the American Osteopathic Association is and what they do?
it is basically the same as the AMA except it is only for osteopathic physicians. It is an machinery to advance the profession both in education as economically as policymaking, such as lobbying politicians. -


Can someone count for me?
i know how to count but can someone count to 300 and list them for me such as. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 so on so on thnx first 1 gets 10 points <a href="http://*************/1325261">www.… - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17...


Can someone die from taking 15 SLEEPING PILLS?
like aspirin pm? aspirin PM isn't a sleeping pill but even so nothing good can come out of it. - If it's Bayer Aspirin PM consequently all it contains to make you sleepy is an antihistamine, dyphenhydramine hydrochloride. It's not seriously toxic, but if 15 tablets contain more than 200 mg of...


Can someone die smoking salvia divinorum for the 1st time? How should I smoke it?
I smoke cigarettes, I've smoked & tried pot- but, not a pothead. I bought salvia divinorum online from arena ethnobotanicals, I bought http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/orga… but not sure how to smoke it since alot of people talk about 5x and 10x salvia extract etc. How can I...


Can someone distribute me 2 or 3 intricate question in good time dialation or length contraction beside the answers ?
this is for my physics class to prepare for a test I can offer 1. How does a black hole gain mass given infinite time dilation? I'm not certain of the answer but it seem to violate some physical characteristics...


Can some-one dub a few more super bugs?
right so far ive got... MRSA Norovirus C.diff i need a couple more, science homework lol =] Jade Goody Paris Hilton Chantelle *whateverthefuckherlastnameis* - Extended Spectrum Beta-lactamase producing Enterbacteriaceae encompass a few hundred species. Notably E. Coli spp and Klebsiella spp. These are actually -much- more worrisome within terms of public health...


Can someone else arranged if you can donate organs or not?
if you die, and your family doesn't want to give up your body or organs can they stop that from happening? Check near the organ donation centers in your state. The following is from save7lives.org and pertains to Virginia. "The Code of Virginia states that family permission is not...


Can someone explain dual-hormone feedback?
I am taking an endocrinology class, and I understand positive and negative feedback, but dual hormone feedback throws me off. Can someone please explain it? I regard the best way for you to really get a handle on dual-hormone feedback is to in actual fact read through applications. This is a good article from the...


Can someone explain how alcohol is still harmful even though you are sober and also whip requisition medication?
I heard that even if you don't have a seizure from drinking a undisruptive amount (ex: one shot) it is still dangerous; even when you're already sober. How/why is that? alcohol, while it is still in the body, contained by moderate doses...


Can someone explain me the criteria of superficial surgical site infection...?
for list of criteria look at emedicine>general surgery>wound infection Superficial surgical site infections must meet the following criteria: Infection occur within 30 days after the operative procedure and involves only skin and subcutaneous tissue of the incision and patient have at least one of the following: 1. Purulent drainage...


Can someone explain me why does the Blood pressure falls down slowly followed by the nouns of anemia?
If the hemoglobin reduces only the no of RBCs will reduce, but how is that the amount of bloood also decrease? I can only guess that your question relates to the situation following a loss of blood. If the volume of blood...


Can someone explain mri?
i have small broad central and rightward c3-4 disc protrusion, moderately compressing on the ventral spinal cord. also mild bilateral foraminal narrowing. broad spondolytic and unconvertebral spurring at c4-5. right paracentral osteophytic spurring at c4-5 mild compression on right ventral spinal cord. small focus of STIR hyperintense signal with the inside spinal cord at this level...


Can someone explain my mother's tumor condition to me?
Mom has a kidney tumor, and in one report it says it is malignant. In another report it say it is metastatic. What is the difference? My aunt says that malignant means it is already cancer, and metastatic means that it is possibly cancer. Does anyone know if nearby is a...

No comments:

Post a Comment