Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Medicine FAQ 3

Can this be something serious resembling a tumor?
I have had a "golf-size" bump on my top left wrist. It hurts to move my wrist and have looked pretty swollen and red around it for the past 2 days. I feel as if i need to telephone my doctor but i'm worried because i don't have insurance, they can canceled...


Can this ever start?
Can the melanin in the eyes ever fade causing the eye color to change? Or the melanogenesis cell deteriorate and cause the eye color to change? I'm just thinking if this is possible. Yes, it happen very commonly in children, just similar to changing hair color. Eyes typically darken throughout youth and puberty, and lighten during...


Can this type of drug capture you "high"?
My son in law has be prescribed to adderall. It is small white circular tablets. I've heard if you overdose it may get you "high" though. Is this the same manner of adderall? people do use it to capture a buzz, yes. but if you are in control of the meds, you...


Can tiy return with atril fib while taken fastin and highblood pressure drug?
can fastin cause you to get atri fib while taking highblood pressure mecicin at the same time i be put on fastin and was on high blood pressure medicine at like time You can get atrial fibrillation at any time if you're prone to it. There are...


Can too much synthroid do shortness of breath and palpitations? Can I swim even so?
I had my TSH levels checked today and they are at .25, a little low but not impossible. My PCP asked me if I felt fine and I do, but I forgot to mention that I have off and on slight heart palpitations and slight...


Can too much tylenol wreak seizure? ANSWER QUICK!?
can more too many tylenols or ibuprofens cause you to have a paroxysm?? No, too much tylenol and ibuprofen cause overdosing which will lead to liver toxicity not seizures - It would have to be an awful lot of Tylenol. If you're concerned, call the National Poison Control Center at 1-8OO-222-1222. -...


Can tylenol, ibuprofen, advil, etc. exact release by overdose?
I once heard that one of them can kill you in your sleep if you overdose after go to bed...just wondering? Yes but Tylenol won't kill you overnight: months of misery are to be expected. And ibuprofen may do so contained by a few hours to a day or two, but...


Can u travel from individual a nurse to becoming a doctor?
I want to go to school to be a doctor, but I don't really have the money to payment for medical school. I was just wondering if I could become a nurse and next use like some of those credits towards like being a doctor. So I could work...


Can u answer this interview something like the adrenal cortex?
a. ACTH targets the adrenal cortex. Assuming this is the only target, provide a reason why the adrenal cortex is the single target It isn't quite exclusive, but point taken. Think of ACTH as a key, and receptor sites on the cells of the zona fasciculata as the locks into...


Can u clutch robutussin cf and tylenol?
YES..I AM A PRO AT THIS QUESTION I HAD TO TAKE ROBITUSSIN WHILE I WAS PREGNANT AND TOOK LOTS OF TYLENOL AND MOTRIN WITH. DR. TOLD ME TO SO I WOULD THINK IT WAS SAFE UNLESS HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME OFFF :) LOL - Look at the ingredients on the bottle....


Can u die on partially a pill of paradise?
Is it possible to die off half a pill of ecstasy..i hear u could but i jus wont to be sure. No. But this doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt you. Than it depends on your organism. Ecstasy was invented for the same object as cigarettes, for nothing! - Half a...


Can u explain "talent" or "gift" scientifically, ppl who can paint & ppl who cant, and other examples..?
Studies show that most "gifted" musicians, artists, etc. just practice more. They interviewed all these violinists at some conservatory and the top musicians had practiced a great deal more over the years than the average players. -


Can u fall short a urine audition when u haven't smoked surrounded by over a month?
i am taking weekly drug screens and have not smoked in almost 2 months i hold passed 3 how is it possible for me to have failed when i haven't done or been around any drugs?could it own been a faulty cup? what do...


CAn u inject urslef next to a virus ....?
Me n my cousin are havin a fight. CAn you inject urself with a virus to help acquire rid of another virus? Not something that i would do, sounds dangerous, all vaccines are derived from whatever virus they are given for, but the virus content within those are usually not live,...


Can u mix vicodin and trazdone?
If it is upon your doctor's advice, it might be safe enough contained by lower doses. Both can cause sedation, but are in different classes of medicines. Don't mix anything in need your doctor's knowledge. - I would not advise to mix drugs of any characteristics. Its even dangerous to mix painkillers with sleeping...


Can u overdose beside 4 500mg midol pills?...?
i just cought my friend taking 4 pills of midol....shes been crying since before this and im foreign to this. i dont know if this can lead to overdosing. can someone help me? she is not in trouble, don't worry, she did not overdose. i enjoy seen someone take 17 midol pills...


Can u physically sweat stale sharpie pen?
doesnt make sense but my friend said she did supposedly. I don't think it's technically "sweating it off," but sweaty skin would for sure not hold the ink as well. The ink will come off when the dead skin cell slough off the skin surface (a process that is happening continuously), and one...


Can u pinch diet pills when ur fast?
i am not asking if it's healthy or not, and i dont want disapprovals. All i want to know is if it makes me loose more weight I don`t really recommend it , Cause it`ll receive you stay awake for a long time , Its bad when you have a job within...


Can u receive bad snorting Nabumetone?
Nabumetone is a prescription anti inflammatory i was just put on, i was on Percocet and they bumped me down to this, narrate me what you others think of this drug, abusers and regular folks equally welcome LOL Nabumetone is a pain murderer that comes from a group of non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs and...


CAN U SMOKE MARIJUANA WHILE TAKING ANTIBIOTICS? NYSTATIN IN THIS CASE?
i smoked a blunt and have a higher heart rate and weerd crazy abdomen pains am i a moment ago stoned or am i dying slowly Smoking pot makes you paranoid. - ur stoned. but marijuana suppresses the immune system. so best not to smoke while sick or taking...


Can u smoke weed out of a pookie pipe (crack pipe)?
I Made a bet you could so, that it acts much like a vaporizer heating the weed and not burning it. It might not work but that's why I ask thank you contained by advance You can do anyhing if you put your mind to it. - This is...


Can u snort Darvocet?
just like vicidon? You can snort just roughly anything, but in this case, there is no assistance to taking it orally. Darvocet is weak to begin near and the large amounts of acetaminophen will hurt... A LOT! There is really no advantage to it. It may or may not hit a slight bit harder, but it's...


Can Urbanol 10mg be used for sleeplessness? Will it be potent?
Urbanol is used in the treatment of anxiety in neurotic patients and for pre-operative medication. It may be effective contained by relieving the acute symptoms of the alcohol withdrawal syndrome, but has no specific usefulness in the treatment of psychotic patients. Urbanol is lone indicated when the disorder is...


Can using hydrocortisone topical emulsion bring you to miss your interval?
Topical hydrocortisone will enjoy no effect on your period. Source(s): Pharmacist - hydrocortisone ointement or even tablet, does not affect your extent. the well known side effects of this drug is hypertension and that you can get diabetes by frequent taking of tablets Source(s): pharmacology - That would not...

No comments:

Post a Comment